Our terms and conditions directly relate to the this website and its use. By browsing and ordering through www.oscarsboutique.co.uk (from now on to be known as 'website') you agree to accept the terms and conditions as detailed below. However, if you choose not to accept them you are not permitted to access or place orders through this website.
If you are thinking about placing an order with Oscar's Boutique Ltd and have a query or question about our terms and conditions please call our offices prior to the order being placed. Our offices are open Monday - Friday 9.00 am to 5.30pm. You can contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0800 471 4974 (calls are free from BT landlines, mobiles and other networks may vary).
Access to this website is only granted providing that the user agrees to fully uphold these terms and conditions.
As the rightful owners of the website we reserve the right to:
- Change or amend these terms and conditions, your acceptance will be given by continuing to use our website following any changes made. As a user of this website it is your duty to check the terms and conditions on a regular basis to ensure you agree with them.
- Make any changes to the website including product information and data without notice.
- Remove parts of this website both temporarily or permanently without notice.
On occasion we may provide third party links on our website with the sole purpose of enhancing the user experience. Should you choose to access these external links the you agree that Oscar's Boutique Ltd are not responsible for the content within the linked website.Recommendations
Throughout our website you will find our recommended products, these are items that you may be interested in or have missed during your visit to our site. Our recommendations are based on previous selling activity and product popularity. These recommendations may change over time or as you move through the website. Prices are correct at the time of publishing but may change without notice.
Registering your Personal Information
By registering your details on the website you agree that:
- During the registration process you will be required to submit certain personal information. By submitting this you agree that all the information provided is, to the best of your knowledge, current, accurate and true.
- If there are any changes that relate to the personal information you have submitted to the website you will notify our team by calling 0800 471 4974 or emailing email@example.com immediately.
During your use of the website you may be asked to submit your personal details. We will always treat your information as confidential, it will be held on a secure server and we comply with the UK Data Protection Act. Please note we will never pass your data on to any Third Party companies unless for the reasons stated below.
- During purchases we will ask you for personal information which includes the following: name, email address, delivery and billing address and payment information.
- In addition we may also collect information relating to your internet usage this includes the following: IP address, web browser, country, your movements through our website and any search terms you used. This information may be collected even if you do not register with us.
Please be aware our site is being monitored therefore your information may be captured in order to help us improve the service we offer. We will only use your personal information for the following activities:
- Collating and processing your orders.
- The collection of customer satisfaction surveys to help us improve our website and service.
- Informing you of any products we think may be of interest to you, new product launches and any special offers.
- It is in agreement that we may contact you about any of the above via the telephone, email or in writing.
- If you change your mind and do not want Oscar's Boutique Ltd to contact you in reference to the above please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 471 4974.
- We may pass your details on to third parties who will help us fulfil your order, for example The Royal Mail and Paypal. We will not pass it onto anyone outside of these parameters.
Cookies are used throughout our website to help use analyse and monitor website traffic and consumer behaviour. As the user you can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you decline this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. For more information please visit our Cookies page.
Intellectual PropertyIn using our website you acknowledge that the images and material used are available for you to use in a non commercial manner. You may not reproduce, publish or copy any information contained within the website or circulate it for your own gains.
All the products loaded onto our website are carefully checked to ensure the stock, descriptions, dimensions and prices are correct at the time of publishing. We regularly update our website to ensure it shows real time information however, there may be certain high demand periods during which items may show in stock but are out of stock. We will endeavour to correct this as soon as possible. We have made every effort to ensure our products are photographed and displayed accurately, slight variations may occur. All our measurements are approximate.
Once you have placed an order with Oscar's Boutique Ltd we will ensure that your personal and confidential payment information are kept securely. The following steps must be undertaken when placing an order with us.
- Once you have finished browsing and adding to your cart you will need to click on the checkout button in order to process your order. Once you have gone through the checkout stage you will not be able to amend or alter your order.
- During this process you can register for an account - the benefits include quick checkout on future orders, easy order tracking and special offers.
- If you want to add to your order once you have gone through the checkout stage you will have to place a new order for those items.
- All card payments are processed via PayPal. Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account to make a payment, just select the credit or debit card option to continue with your order. Items will be dispatched once the payment in full has been received by Oscar's Boutique Ltd.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an Order Acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered.
- Upon dispatch of your goods you will receive a confirmation email stating that the items have left our warehouse.
- The processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract.
If you have any further questions relating to the order process you can contact us via email to email@example.com or phone on 0800 471 4974.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
The above legislation is in place to protect the buyer with cancellation rights during purchases made online and over the phone.
- If you have received an item and want to cancel your contract with Oscar's Boutique Ltd you have the right to do so, as long as you execute that right within 14 days of the receipt of the goods.
- Upon exercising your right to cancel you must keep the goods in your possession and take sensible care of them until they have been returned to Oscar's Boutique Ltd.
- In order to exercise your right to cancel you must inform us and include the following information: name, address, order number and contact details (phone number and email).
- To cancel you must contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0800 471 4974 (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm).
- Upon your cancellation the goods should be returned to us at your cost within 14 days of the cancellation request being made.
- A reimbursement will be issued via Paypal within 14 days of the receipt of the returned goods in a satisfactory condition.
Missing / Damaged Orders
If you order has not arrived within the expected timeframe please contact our team. If your goods arrive and they are damaged please see our returns procedure or contact us. In the first instance a replacement, if in stock, will be offered. Failing this a full refund will be issued.
We hope you are happy with your items. If you aren't then you are entitled to return them to us within 14 days of purchase. Before returning any items you must contact our team via email email@example.com or phone on 0800 471 4974 (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm). Please consider the following when organising a return:
- We need to be made aware of the return within 14 days of the purchase.
- Any unwanted items must be returned in the original packaging including all labels and tags. Unwanted items must be received by Oscar's Boutique in a resalable condition, unused and undamaged.
- Refunds will only be issued via the payment method in which the buyer originally used.
- Any reimbursements that are due will be processed within 14 days of the returned goods.